Piazza Municipio 1
P.O Box 564
Tel. +41 91 786 81 55
Mon - Fri
08:30 - 11:30
14:00 - 16:00
Mon - Fri
10:00 - 11:30
The financial services are responsible for the following:
- Keeping the accounts of the municipality, preparing budgets and final accounts
- Managing the salaries of municipal employees
- Issuing salary certificates
- Managing municipal taxes and fees
- Managing the treasury
They also deal with administrative paperwork relating to municipal finances.
This service deals with the following practices:
- Issuing of different taxes
- Issuing information on taxes and special taxes
- Payment of supplier invoices
This service deals with the management of municipal taxes. This office is addressed for the following practices
- Payments of municipal taxes
- Request for payment facilities (instalments, deferments)
- Issuance of special taxes
- Payment facilities for taxes and special taxes (payment deferrals, instalments)
- Request for information on reminders, reminders, injunctions
- Certification of payment of taxes relating to naturalisation and public competitions
- Issue of information on taxes
- Issuing attestations for claims secured by a legal mortgage under Art. 252 para. 4 LT
Payment of fees and taxes
For the payment of fees and taxes please use the ISR payment slips sent to you by the municipal accounting office and the canton.
If you make payments via ebanking or postfinance, you must be very careful when transcribing the identification number.
A copying error, even of a single digit, makes it difficult and costly to identify the payment.
Partial or total tax amnesty
In the event of serious financial difficulties, there is the possibility of applying for partial or total remission of taxes, and only of these, by requesting the appropriate form from the competent cantonal authority at the following address:
Department of Finance and Economy
Tax Collection and Amnesty Office
Viale S. Franscini 6
Tel. 091 814 40 17
The Tax Collection and Amnesty Office will initiate the file and issue the final decision, subject to municipal notice, which will be valid for both cantonal and municipal taxes.